* Today, it is quite RARE to locate five plus acres of true oceanfront property in Hawaii with direct access to the shoreline for anywhere near this asking price.
* All listing photos are recent. House is sited on a small bluff, elevated from the ocean. Fabulous sunrise views and marine life.
* A bonus here is the approximately 540 sf two-story, unfinished house with many ocean view windows, a covered deck and partial bathroom that requires building permit completion by buyer prior to occupancy. The structure has not been maintained for several years and does not include water, power or a septic system.
* Electric service is available along Beach Road fronting the lot which can be brought in or use locally available solar services for power. Finish this structure to code or build new – it’s your choice. Construction is subject to government approval. No repairs, modifications or renovations shall be performed by seller. It is buyer’s responsibility to determine any repairs, modifications, renovations, etc. that may be required to bring the structure to code if so desired. Property will be sold AS-IS.
* Offers must include an AS-IS Addendum.
* This lot lies within the Special Management Area (SMA), conservation (resource zone) district, tsunami zone and lava zone 2.
* Site location is convenient with easy access from a county-maintained road.
* For day-to-day grocery needs, farmers’ markets, banking, medical care, hardware store, post offices, restaurants, fast food drive-throughs, auto repair, veterinary services, etc., property is about 15 minutes from the growing town of Pahoa, 20 minutes from the town of Keaau or 40 minutes from Hilo and the airport.
* PLEASE NOTE: Prior to showing, seller requires that buyer is confirmed as financially qualified to close at full asking price. Buyer’s broker or agent must accompany all prospects with each showing.