Recently built Off-Grid GEM on 3.78 acres borders 3128 acres of Conservation land.
The 360 degree ocean/coastline/mountain views are Spectacular!
The Privacy is unbeatable with no homes in sight!
This ~880 sqft interior with ~481 sqft of covered lanais, 2 bedroom, 1 bath house was constructed in 2021 with all new materials. The plumbing, wiring and solar system were installed by licensed contractors. However, the home was built without permits due to time constraints. Sellers are experienced home builders and have photos of the construction from ground up.
Notable features include:
* 1.5 acres of the property is fenced and gated from the driveway.
* Graveled walkways, driveway and parking areas
* Lovingly preserved Pahoehoe lava with scattered Ohia trees
* Above ground pool 22’ X 14’ X 4’ with covers, solar heater and viewing/sunning deck
* 10,000 gallon steel water catchment tank
* Jinco solar panels. Powerflex inverter. Simpliphi 20 yr. Lithium batteries. All under warranty
* Septic system sized for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house, with additional plumbing hook up at tank for another home
* Tankless Propane hot water heater
* Saniflo water-saving, macerating toilet
* Luxury waterproof vinyl plank flooring throughout the house
* Walnut wood stairway to loft
* Kitchen cabinets are custom color Thomasville solid wood, soft close doors and drawers
* New appliances include Whirlpool stainless refrigerator, propane range, Maytag washer
* Vinyl windows with solar thermal ultra light glass
* Roof is HPM 50 yr warranty Mauna Kea White Duracoat metal
* Walls and ceilings are insulated
* Keyless front door and outdoor security room for solar system
* Lanai concrete floors are custom color and stamped
* Shade covered orchid/plant house and raised garden beds
* Extensive stone walls in and around the property
* 2 – Rubbermaid 7’ X 10.5” storage sheds with heavy duty wire shelving