This spectacular one acre estate in McCoy Plantation is blessed with arguably the best & most amazing view of the South Kona coastline & hinterland This amazing view extends from Manini Beach in pristine Kealakekua Bay to Milolii in the distant south & includes the ionic features of Keei Beach surf break & Honaunau Bay. Situated at an ideal elevation of approximately 1,200′, this special property enjoys a mild & invigorating climate which is considered far superior to that experienced near sea level.
The landscape fronting the house on the western side of the property has been thoughtfully developed with a series of terraces supported & defined by impressive rockwalls. The property entrance is gated & the driveway unobtrusively wanders up the northern side of the property to a large parking area adjacent to the main entrance of the residence.
Some of the enviable features of this 4bd/3.5ba house offered partially furnished:-
* Grand main entrance complete with etched glass double doors.
* Welcoming living room complete with sold oak flooring, high vaulted open beam ceiling along with built-in mahogany book shelves.
* The ultimate chef’s kitchen with all the bells & whistles.
* Dining area that overlooks the grandeur of the South Kona coastline.
* Main bedroom has ocean views while the main bathroom is light and bright with jetted tub, marble tile flooring and spacious walk-in closet.
* A covered wraparound west facing lanai as well as an open deck.
* A laundry room.
* Central vacuum.
* A 1bd/1ba guest quarters on the lower level. Comes with a covered wraparound lanai with the same spectacular view as the upper level.
* A leased PV system.
* Solar hot water system.
* Two car garage that includes a storage room.
Notable landscape features:-
* Bananas, citrus, lilikoi and avocado.
* Drip irrigated plantings of Japanese tea plants.
Matterport video: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Lk1GNEbZShE