Enjoy privacy, ocean views and your own pool from this newly remodeled, one-acre lush estate on the north side of Kailua Kona!
Completely remodeled from summer 2021 to spring 2022, this well-styled and single-level home offers an exhaustive list of features. Its location at the bottom of Kaloko Drive takes advantage of expansive ocean views and refreshing breezes. With over 1,000 SF of lanai space and a large, refinished pool with all new equipment, there’s an abundance of room for outdoor relaxation and entertaining.
Each of the three bedrooms is an en-suite with its own bathroom, and the suites are located away from each other for privacy. The large kitchen features a generous island, stainless appliances, plenty of storage and a nook for a table and chairs. The great room is open to the kitchen and entry area, but the main feature is the expansive 15′ door system which offers incredible ocean views and an abundance of light and breezes. The door system opens fully to the huge deck offering the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Next to the great room is a separate “flex” room (think game room, office, rec room or extra guest room) with a coffered ceiling and large windows/doors that face the ocean and pool area.
– New composite roof
– Fresh, smart landscaping surrounding the house and pool
– New steel fencing around the pool
– Concrete driveway w/electric gate and plenty of parking (incl. a separate area next to the pool)
– 2-car garage plus separate space for a workshop or storage
– Luxury vinyl tile throughout w/ceramic tile in the bathrooms
– Quartz countertops
– Range w/gas cooktop
– Wood-burning fireplace
– Wall heaters in four rooms
– Built-in shelving & storage throughout
– Several fruit trees including avocado, mango, citrus, banana, lychee, papaya, mac nut & coffee
This special sanctuary is located in the 10/10/10: just 10 minutes to the beach, Kona airport and shopping.