This remarkable property is located at the dead-end of paved 22nd Ave and it adjoins the State of Hawaii 3,924 acres of stunning native Ohia forest! First thing you might notice is an impressively large 34 foot long custom hand-crafted concrete dragon that resides along the beautiful concrete & lava rock wall that fronts the entire street frontage. Lovely rock walls and privacy plantings between this property and the only neighbor! Everything about this property is oversized!
Beautiful CUSTOM 3/2 home offers the following amenities:
* Open Concept Great Room with Living, Dining and Kitchen with high cathedral ceilings and recessed can lights!
* Kitchen has hardwood custom cabinets and soft close features. Newer gas stove; dishwasher and refrigerator. Fabulous Oregon-River-Rock Granite Countertops! Walk-in food pantry.
* From Living Room, you can go into the delightful sunroom towards the street.
* Thoughtfully designed with privacy in mind, as no two bedrooms share a wall!
* From the Living room enter the very large primary bedroom with private bath with walk-in shower and special River-Rock-Granite Countertop; walk-in closet. A darling bay window for reading or relaxing too!
* From the Living room on the other side enter the hall that goes to the guest bathroom with that river-rock granite, Vessel sink; Full tub and shower.
* On either side of the bathroom are two very good sized bedrooms; one with exit & one with bay window!
* Inside Laundry Room with washer/dryer and large storage pantry.
*This amazing property offers a GIANT workshop that is 82′ by 30′ with two commercial electric roll-up doors. WOW!
* An enclosed garage with auto-opener is off the kitchen entrance.
* Large 30′ by 24′ Carport
* A Mother-in-Law’s private Apt with private bath is 12.6 x 22.9 feet with private entrance, could also be an excellent office or rental unit!
* A 12′ by 62′ long Covered area in front of the massive workshop! Much More