Opportunity is knocking with this terrific, head start in the country. Whether you’re looking to begin an agricultural venture, find a weekend getaway, or a solid base while building your dream home, this property fits the bill.
Although improvements are unpermitted, the property is ready to accommodate an array of uses, and was developed with potential for future permitting and expansion in mind. The internal walls in this well-built, ag structure/cabin, were left open, so a new owner may finish to their liking, and all improvements were done at the far end of the parcel, leaving plenty of space for further development.
You will delight in the quality of the structure. A concrete foundation offers solid ground for parking, storage or workspace, with a 12 x 24′ cabin area above, complete with a gorgeous entry door, fixed and jalousie windows, and angled roof line. The entry side is guttered, and plumbed to a brand new, 5,000 gallon catchment tank, assuring you’ll have the water you need. To the back, right of the cabin, is a “bath house”, with clear roofing, and a toilet stall, that has been plumbed to connect a toilet, into a small cesspool, capped by the concrete flooring of the “bath house”. A new owner can use this space to create a private, outdoor shower.
Additional amenities include:
– Front entry features chain-link fencing and double gate across driveway.
– 20 x 20′ greenhouse & 300 gallon pond.
– Cleared area covered with rock & cinder.
– Corner pins have been found & marked.
– High-speed internet via Hawaiian Telcom fiber optic cable.
– Per HELCO, electric is available via SSPP Unit 431, with approximate fee o $3,005.00, or “GO GREEN” and stay self-sufficient with solar.
– Enjoy easy access to Ahiukau St. via paved, Ohia Ave., and the perks of a corner parcel.
– Cool elevation between approximately 1,800 to 1900 ft.
– Lava Zone 3
-Hãpu’u fern trees, a stately koa, & bamboo along frontage.